Asset and Property Management
Dunlop Heywood provides strategic property management services, tailored to each client’s individual requirements to maximise value for the property investor. This can be carried out either on a property by property basis or across a wider portfolio.
We recognise that at different times, clients may require their properties to perform in different ways. We therefore work closely with our clients to ensure their financial aspirations and responsibilities are met.
Underpinning our asset management expertise, client’s can be assured that their property is being managed effectively in terms of day to day issues including tenant liaison, services procurement and statutory compliance.
Our Property Management Service includes the following features:
- Landlord and Tenant Management
- Clear and transparent Service Charge Administration, Budgeting and Reconciliation
- Bespoke Planned Maintenance, Repair and Improvement schedules
- Risk Management – Health & Safety, Fire, Asbestos etc
- Rent and Service Charge Collection, Credit Control and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Promotion
- Due Diligence
- Site Staff Recruitment
- Facilities Management
In addition, Dunlop Heywood offers property owners and their occupiers a ‘single point of contact’. A highly experienced Asset and Property Manager will manage the entire relationship to ensure seamless delivery of service.Service Line Marketing Document