Project & Building Consultancy
The services offered by the Project & Building Consultancy team greatly benefit property owners, occupiers and investors. We understand that property is a valuable asset to be maintained and that our clients’ interests require protection at the start or end of a lease term.
Our team members have significant technical expertise with a strong commercial focus and strive to employ new ideas and approaches in all our work delivered nationwide from our network of offices.
We listen to the client to understand their property needs and drivers and help to develop strategy for new build and refurbishment projects and manage through to completion delivering exactly the premises required unlocking their maximum value and potential to the Client’s business. The team are complemented with specialist consultants including quantity surveyors and building services engineers.
We understand that each sector in which our clients operate comes with very particular sets of challenges that can only be appreciated by surveyors with in-depth knowledge. Our team draws on our significant expertise in both the public and private sectors including; education, health, heritage, transport, residential, retail and commercial to deliver tailored professional advice. Clients receive the right support to allow them to make effective property investment decisions.
Our core services are:
- Architecture & Interior design
- Capital Allowances
- Health and safety consultancy including CDM matters
- Project Management & Contract Administration including; new build, fit out and maintenance works
- Cost consultancy
- Development and Project Monitoring
- Move management
- Planned & Preventative Maintenance
- Building Measurement
- Multi-facet land and property appraisal
- Building Surveys including: defect diagnosis
- Party Wall and Neighbourly Matters
- Dilapidations: Landlord & Tenant
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Access consultancy
- Expert witness
- Heritage consultancy
For further information please contact email@example.com.Service Line Marketing Document