Studio 6, 9–11 Carliol Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6UF

Newcastle upon Tyne is the North East’s Regional Capital benefiting from all major transport links including the A1(M) and A19 motorway’s, East Coast Mainline Railway and Newcastle International Airport.
The premises are situated at Carliol Square, to the south of the junction at Carliol Street and Worswick Street which gives access to Pilgrim Street immediately to the west. This is a busy and popular commercial location within the heart of Newcastle’s office and commercial core and the property is only a short walk from Grey Street, Northumberland Street, the Quayside and Monument Metro Station. The property benefits from on street pay and display parking and there are a number of multi storey car parks within the vicinity.

9-11 Carliol Square comprises an impressive 1930’s Art Deco style building and provides some 70,000 ft² of mixed office, retail and leisure accommodation arranged over 6 floors. Occupiers within the building include Body Zone Fitness, Campus North, Flat Caps Cafe, El Roboto Computer Services, Metro Repro, Remarketing & Pr Limited and Givey.

We understand that the property has been measured in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement Professional Statement (Incorporating IPMS) and have been advised that it has the following approximate floor area:

     Sq M     Sq Ft
Second Floor      51.19    551



  • Electric Heaters
  • CCTV to common areas
  • goods and passenger lift
  • Secure entrances with 24 hour access to building
  • Carpet tile covered floors
  • Plastered and painted walls
  • Communal WC facilities
  • Communal kitchen facilities
  • Suspended ceilings with recessed LED lighting

The office studio is available to let at £6,720pa including rent and service charge. This yearly figure devalues to £560 per calendar month.

We understand that the Rateable Value of the studio falls below the threshold for Small Business Rate Relief and 100% exemption may be available to qualifying small businesses. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Authority.