Dunlop Heywood’s Rating team has enjoyed substantial profitable growth with opportunity for key individuals to progress their careers. We are now looking to accelerate growth of our business across the UK through our London and regional offices.
The Dunlop Heywood team advises clients occupying landmark properties across the UK and Ireland. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and ambitious qualified MRICS rating surveyor, to join the team as an Associate Director.
The role is to progress instructions already held by the business and to work in conjunction with our business development team to develop the business further.
You will have good communication skills and be able to demonstrate experience in progressing rating appeals to Valuation Tribunal across a range of property types.
Of particular interest will be individuals with good experience of the Receipts & Expenditure and the Contractor’s Basis methods of rating valuation.
The requirement is for a qualified MRICS rating surveyor with good experience with Receipts & Expenditure and Contractor’s Basis rating valuations. You will hold a full UK driving licence and you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of appeal work on diverse property portfolios, throughout the UK
- Experience of infrastructure type properties such as energy, airports and ports
- The ability to provide clear rating advice to ratepayers
- Experience of working in a team; you are a team player
- Good communication, organisation and negotiation skills
- Ambition and looking to develop a successful reputation within a leading Rating Consultancy
Salary and Benefits
- Salary will be based on professional experience and qualifications
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Pension scheme membership (after initial probationary period)
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 5:30pm
Do you have a question regarding this role?
Send us message using the contact form below:
Department: Dunlop Heywood Professional Property Services
Remote Status: Hybrid Remote
Driving Licence Required: Yes
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach, we always recommend an early direct application.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. We wish you every success with your job search.